Atlanta Real Estate at Exciting Location: 1010 Midtown


Located in fantastic Midtown, 1010 Midtown offers residents Atlanta condos with luxury and style in an amazing location. 1010 Midtown is located in the center of Midtown Mile and within walking distance to more than 80 restaurants, Piedmont Park, Fox Theatre, High Museum of Art and the Atlanta Botanical Garden.

1010 Midtown offers buyers an amazing value. With FHA financing, homebuyers can take advantage of the low 3.5 percent interest rates. Plus, the builder has reduced pricing with select one bedroom homes up to $75,000 off and two bedrooms are up to $150,000s off. Now, one bedroom floorplans are starting in the $190,000s and two bedroom homes are starting $290,000s.

There are one, two and three bedroom homes available that range from 768 square feet to more than 3,000 square feet. All homes feature breathtaking views from the floor to ceiling windows, large outdoor living spaces, spacious closets, frameless glass showers, framed refrigerators and tile backsplashes in the kitchens.The resort-style amenities include pool, fitness center and garden.

1010 Midtown is located at the corner of 12th and Peachtree streets.

Advertisements

The State of the Atlanta Real Estate Condominium Market


ULI Atlanta Young Leadership Group’s The State of Atlanta’s Condominium Market: Are there opportunities for investment firms and potential residents panel discussion on Wednesday, Nov. 3 from 6p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at The Atlantic.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

Credit Scores Play Major Role in Getting the Best Rates…Period


Most lenders nation wide require a minimum credit score of around 620 or higher. By doing this, they eliminate roughly 30% of the total amount of consumers looking for homes. The remaining 70% can and will qualify for a loan, but their score needs to be above 740 to access the best rates advertised. If your credit score is around the mid 600s to mid 700s, your rate will most likely be adjusted according the company guidelines.

So you ask yourself, how can I possible raise my credit score and maintain it?

1) DO NOT CLOSE CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS

-These are great sources of positive credit and you will be deleting them

2) PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME

-Even if you have to pay the minimum one month, do not miss a payment!

3) TRY NOT TO OPEN NEW CREDIT ACCOUNTS OR TRANSFER LARGE AMOUNTS OF FUNDS

-This is negatively looked at by the credit bureaus relating to instability

4) KEEP YOUR ASSETS HIGH AND DEBTS LOW

-Never have credit cards maxed out when qualifying for a loan

Buckhead, New Location for Families

atlanta-300x202.jpg
When looking for Atlanta real estate do you focus on neighborhoods that are compatible for the whole family, do you think city or suburbs? If you thought that Buckhead was not the place for you because of its congestion and lack of welcoming atmosphere, think again.

Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2011 publication and conference on Wednesday, Oct. 27 from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the American Cancer Society Center.

ULI-Emerging-Trends.jpg

ULI Emerging Trends: Atlanta Real Estate Outlook Conference

This year’s conference will include keynote speaker, Stephen R. Blank, Senior Resident Fellow, Finance with the Urban Land Institute and special guest, Leo Wells, Founder and President of Wells Real Estate Funds. There also will be a panel discussion with industry leaders including Julian Diaz, Department of Real Estate Chair and Professor at Georgia State University; John Dewberry, CEO and Chair at Dewberry Capital; Jeffrey Warwick, Market Executive at Commercial Real Estate Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Michael McDonald, Managing Director at Eastdil Secured; and Jeff Fuqua, President of The Sembler Company.